Inclement Weather Policy (Adopted 11/12/2018)
• The Library will coincide inclement weather closing with the Greene County School closures.
• If school is called off because of inclement weather, then the library will be closed.
• If school lets out early because of inclement weather before opening time for the library, then the library will be closed.
• If school lets out early because of inclement weather after the library opens, then the librarian will determine if the weather is such that the library should close.
• The library will remain open for one (1) hour after this determination in order to notify parents of any children in the library at the time of the early closing.
• The librarian on duty will notify city hall and have a notice put on SCAT and our Facebook page, as well as placing a notice on the library door.
• The librarian will have the option of staying open if she (he) decides it is to the advantage of the public to remain open