The Marchant Memorial Library offers several materials and programs for kids in our community:
- Books (fiction, non-fiction, chapter books, picture books, books for new readers)
- Movies (DVDs and Blu-rays)
- games (board games and card games)
- Wednesday early out activities
- Summer Reading programs
- holiday programs
- public computer access
- resources for researching both in the library and at home (have you checked the online resources tab?)
- and much more!
The librarians are here to help: if you need help selecting a book, getting information for school, or you want to come to some fun programs!
Looking for some games to play online? Try some of the websites listed below. They have educational games, stories, or they let you explore the world through the comfort of your living room!