The Marchant Memorial Library offers many programs and resources for adults in our community.
Some of those resources include:
- Books (fiction, non-fiction, mystery, new adult, biographies, westerns, and christian fiction)
- Movies (DVD and Blu-ray)
- Coffee groups (Wednesday afternoon and Saturday mornings)
- Discussion group (Thursday morning)
- Book Club meetings every other month
- Bingo Nights
- Adult Summer Reading program
- Public computer access
- Technology classes
- and much more!
If you need to use the library as a meeting place, need help selecting the right book for you, or just have questions about the community or the library - we are here to help!